Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To My Little Sister



Things do happen for a reason...
And the most important thing that I learn and Amin always remind me is that :
Allah tak akan bg kite satu ujian tu kalo Allah tau kite tak akan dpt hadapi nye...
And the most powerful and painful ujian yg Allah berikan was I lost Amin...
And yes...
Even after 4 months Amin is gone, I still broke down to tears everytime I remembered him..
Everytime I tell people how I get the news...
How he left me...
Tapi itu semua takdir Allah...
If I could not accept that, meaning I could not accep Qada n Qadar...
Dik, u know, we know very well that things happen for a reason...
Allah tentukan semua ini untuk kite...
Kite hanya merancang...
Bile kite rase kite sedih, fikir lah yg ade org lg sedih dr kite..
Kalo kite rs diri kite ni malang, ade org lagi malang dari kite...
Kite hidup di dunia ini atas keizinan Allah yg berikan peluang untuk kite punya ibu dan ayah yg begitu understanding, sporting and I would say the best parents in the world..
I would definetly WONT trade them with anything in this world...
Please think that they have made soooooo much sacrifice for us...
U are sacrifiying yourself as our sister, their daughter...
And we: cho n yong thankful for that....
I know u are strong...
All kamarudin's n zuriam's daughters are strong...
I know that for sure....
So,be strong...
One day u will look back to this moment and u will be thankful to Allah for giving such a wonderful experince that not everybody could have....
Just be strong and be patient...
Always remember Allah no matter what...
Sekali kite ingat Allah, berkali2 Allah akan ingat kita...

1 comment:

Afham Rusli said...

one of the best entry ever...

I take it as a reminder to myself...

thanks for this post.