Friday, May 15, 2009

Call It What Ever U Want....

Aku kan hanya manusia biasa...
punya hati dan perasaan...
tapi tah knape yek...
lately nih...
hati aku nih slalu sgt merase satu kesakitan yg amat sgt...
yg aku sndri pun tak tau nak gambarkan...
anyway, tujuan aku buat blog ini utk ape yek?!
let me refresh my mind...
hmmm....
owh ya..
Aku buat blog ini pada 1 mase dan ketika dahulu aku tak keje lg...
So aku pun tak tau nak ape...
Aku buat blog nih...
yeah...
I think that's the reason why lah...
and now, I just feel like writing about this...
Recently I realise that u cant always have what u want (well actually i knew that for a very loooooong time...just wont admit it)
Have u feel that why is that something that is wrong feels so rite?!
Have u?!
And I've learn something recectly: that is realty bites...
And reality is ugly and hurtful and painful...

I have 1 question and 1 question only...
What would u do if u stuck in love triangle and at the end of the triangle is your fren?!
What would u do?!
Should I just back off?
Should I stay to see if the best woman win?!
Is he really worth it?!
Is he really worth to fight for?!
And the most important thing is: is it really LOVE or just a stupid feeling that I coudlnt define?!
If its love, it doesnt mean that I dont love amin anymore...
That is one thing for sure...
Amin is always in heart...
Forever and ever....
Arghhh!!!!
I hate this feeling...
I hate myself for being this stupid...
I hate myself for letting this stupid and idoit thing control me...
Is it really call triangle if the guy likes the other gal but I'm not sure weather this other gal likes the guy or not and I like this guy but this guy kindda not really likes me (I guess..)..
So, is it really call triangle?!
Is it?!
But, at the end of the day..
They are both my fren...
Yeah..
This guy is also my fren...
We went way2 back..
Back as in really back..
Back when I was just 6 years old I think....
So, they are both my good fren..
Both...
I think I just should back off and let them be..
Rite?!
I'm doing the rite thing arent I?!
But one thing for sure, I cant lie to myself...
It hurt like hell to see them both together...
To see their picture together...
Am I being selfish?!
But what can I do?!

2 comments:

bii said...

omg,first i know who is that guy,yg u wrote u know him way back2 before..
kak,i know this will happen,sorry to tell u,BUT,i just know that he will get a place in your heart somehow or rather..i might be young but trust me,I JUST KNOW!and whos the other guy?its not triangle in this case,it is when both of them like you,and u dont knw which one to choose,n trust me,that guy yg both of us kenal.i think its okay to like him,and YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!esp bout this love2 KAN?!okay kalo betul mamat tu adik rasa okay je,lgpun kte sume da kenal die kan..?

if its not him than nevermind me,if IT IS,then cube2 la tny adik..haha,HOMAYGOD,im SOO GOOD IN THIS LOVE CRAP THINGY..!

malincute said...

kikiki...

spt kutahu aja gerangan org nye =P

ko kan berani.. tanye la directt..

kan..kann =P