Friday, November 14, 2008

The world does not REVOLVE around u

I'm sick and tired of people who always think that the world revolve around them..
Well, sorry to tell u that IT DOES NOT VeryAngry !!!
U know what, the world economies will not fall down if u fell..
And sorry to be the one to tell u that THE WORLD DOES NOT END if u chapter of life were end Sick
Life goes on babe, daaaaaa....
Boring....
And please do considerate other people feelings to, if u forget, well let me refresh your mind : other have feelings to, not just u or did u totally forget that...
But I know, u didnt forget...
It's just that u DONT CARE about other people feelings bcoz u always thought that the only matter is ur feelings not others...
How can u life in that sort of thinking?!
Doesn't it killing u from inside?
Look around
I think its about time u STOP think of URSELF alone and think for others....
Please...
Before u lose all this OTHERS from caring for u..
STOP before they STOP caring for u...
Learn how to appreciate others that called FRIEND...
Its NOT ALWAYS ABOUT U..
There are others also OK...
I think I'm done for now...
At least for NOW...
And for NOW, I'm sick and tired and annoy by ur attitude Sick

No comments: