Monday, November 10, 2008

Double Joepardy

Back to normal and boring and jobless life...
No more yan to bully around..
Hehehe...
Neway..
Jus came up from watching double jeopardy played by Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones which I watched like a thousand times coz aku suke cite tuh...
Mystery, murder and conspiracy..
Anyhow...
As I came up from the stairs, suddenly I just feel like nak toleh belah kanan (which ibu's and ayah's room located and mine is on the left) and tibe2 rase mcm ibu dgn ayah tgh tido dlm bilik tuh..
Arghhhh...
How I miz them so much...
I miz their voices:nagging, telling what to do. This and that...
Arghhhh!!!!
Tak kire...
Bln dpn, nak pegi Brunei...
Lgpun ayah da bg green light...
Menteri kewaangan (which is ayah yg kool..hehehe) da approve nampak nye...
Yahooo!!!!
Ibu and ayah, nanti kan kedatangan anak mu ini.. Hehehehe...

No comments: